There is no better atmosphere for your special occasion than refreshing water, warm sun and upbeat music! Host your next birthday party, corporate gathering, church group or family reunion at Seashore Waterpark!
*PLEASE CALL THE PARKS OFFICE AT 765-482-8860 TO RESERVE YOUR POOL PARTY.
*A 50% non-refundable deposit, is due upon booking.
Pool Parties are available Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Rates (tax not included):
- Full Pool:
- Residents - $600
- Non-residents - $800
- Half Pool:
- Residents - $300
- Non-residents - $400
- Rental price includes lifeguard staff and a facility liaison to assist with your event.
- Whole pool rentals include access to our Leisure Pool as well as our Wave Pool.
- Half pool rentals include either the Leisure or Wave Pool only.
Outside food and drink is now ALLOWED (coolers, bags, etc. will be checked at the gate). You may also choose to have our concession stand staffed to serve a full or limited menu. A food minimum of $60 must be met or paid by the organization.
Rules & Regulations
- There are no refunds on rentals. Please click here to view our weather policies.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit of the rental rate is due upon reservation. The remaining 50% shall be due 30 days prior to the event date.
- One on-site contact person shall be identified with name and phone number provided to the Parks Department Staff. This individual MUST be present at the waterpark throughout the time of the rental.
- Outside food and drink is now allowable. However, coolers, bags, etc. will be checked at the gate, and all food and drinks must stay in the designated dining area.
- No person shall cut, injure, deface, remove, disturb or damage any Department property.
- Any holder of a permit who abuses the privilege of using a facility will be deprived of its use. The Parks Department has the right to immediately adjourn such event or activity.
- The Lebanon Parks and Recreation Department is not responsible for weather related injuries or death. Please use caution during signs of lighting or thunder and follow protocol set forth by Seashore Waterpark staff to clear pool deck. Seek appropriate shelter during severe weather conditions.
- Alcoholic beverages shall not be used or advertised on any Park property or its facilities.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed on any park property.